What is the Normalizer?
The Normalizer organizes keyword research by removing plurals and conjunctions and aggregating search volume. The Normalizer allows you to add custom keywords that can be used for PPC Campaigns, and so typically, these keywords will come from Google search terms or a pre-built list that you want to add to your paid campaigns.
How to use the Normalizer:
Step 1: After selecting a niche, go to the Normalizer tab.
Step 2: Paste any list of keywords you want to add to your PPC Campaigns.
Anatomy of Normalizer:
- Niche Name: Name or title of a specific product category.
- Most recent research: Date of the latest dive in a niche.
- Assignee: A person responsible for performing a specific dive.
- Notification: Display standardized research tasks on the icon.
- Announcement: Red circle with the number of updates on the icon for new releases.
- Comments: Collaboration through tagging team members and adding screenshots.
- Org: Email of the admin of the account.
- Add space or label: Addition of preferred space and label in a niche.
- Share with manage access: Sharing files with team members who can edit and manage the niche.
- Paste any list of keywords in this column: Input a list of keywords for analysis or research.
- And their SV (or whatever numbers you want to aggregate): Input of search volume numbers or other numerical data for analysis.
- Normalized KWs: Grouping and categorizing similar keywords into a single representative term.
- Unique normalized keywords: Identifying relevant keywords for a specific product.
- Aggregate SV: Total number of searches for a particular keyword on Amazon each month.
- Representative with the highest SV: Most popular and relevant keyword related to a product.
- Filter: Selection of criteria for filtering data based on keywords or values.
- Columns: Customization of data view for analysis by selecting and deselecting checkboxes.
- Export: Exports a list of keywords from the Normalizer as an Excel or CSV file.
- Rate: Providing detailed feedback on the product's strengths and weaknesses through rating.