Note: Your Data Dive Niches are saved as Google Sheets and can be accessed in the Niche Tracker section. This allows you to export data as CSV/Excel/Sheets and share it externally. Follow these steps to review them: https://support.datadive.tools/hc/en-us/articles/9620488412185
Sharing Sheets Within Your Organization:
Step 1: Go to the Team Management tab.
Step 2: Click the pencil (edit) icon next to the user you want to give access to your data.
Step 3: Assign "Admin" access and click "Done."
Step 1: Click the pencil icon in the Assignee Column.
Step 2: Select an assignee to add to a specific niche.
Step 3: You can also view and edit the assignee within the niche research.
Outside your subscription:
Step 1: Go to the Niche Tracker and click on the date to open the Google sheet version.
Step 2: Invite others via email and give them editing access by selecting "add people and groups."
Step 3: If you are part of a team then instead of sharing each file, share your folders - Google Share Folders Guide. By default, Data Dive creates a folder called "DataDive Tools - Research Sheets."
- If the recipient doesn't have a subscription, they can only view or comment on the sheet.
- Making a copy of the sheet may cause it to malfunction for both you and the recipient.
Note: If you accidentally share a sheet with editing access to someone who isn't subscribed, you'll see an error message.
This demonstration shows how to recover sheets:
- To get your data back, change the sharing setting to "Viewer".
- You can remove the warning text by selecting it and deleting it.
- Click "Apply" and your data will be restored.
Please sign in to leave a comment.