This short video demonstrates how the web version exclude keywords functions
It is important to go through the MKL and remove keywords that are non-relevant
You can either Tick the non-relevant keywords and apply the filter button to move these keywords to the exclusion list.
Or copy and paste data. For users that like to paste values please note:
The Correct Method is to copy and paste just the values in the selected cells.
- Ctrl+Shift+V (Windows/Chrome OS) or Cmd+Shift+V (macOS): Paste only the values of the Clipboard.
Incorrect Method is copy and pasting
- Ctrl+V (Windows/Chrome OS) or Cmd+V (macOS): Paste the contents of the Clipboard to the sheet.
Note: The wrong way will cause the script in the sheet to break and you will have to reproduce your sheet for the software to work.
When using the select button the filter frame should become red (meaning: there are changes to sort/filter/exclusions that have not been applied yet)
When you press the button. Its frame will go from red, turn yellow (working) and then white when it's done
At this point the keywords are gone from MKL and appear in the exclusions
Sometimes it's more effective to remove a phrase, if so please manually copy these keywords and paste values only (Ctrl+Shift+V) into the phrase section and then apply filter
Deleting from the exclusion list
- If you want to revert, go to exclusions and delete them
- The button's frame will turn red because you need to press it to apply the change you made to the exclusions
- Press filter button and the frame goes yellow->white, and the keyword(s) return to the MKL
Please sign in to leave a comment.