Please make sure your team manager has added you to the DataDive team list.
These video's go thru the use of the software;
- If you're an InnerCircle member you can access videos here - Private-label-2-0/categories/9. Data Dive
- For non-InnerCircle members here in an intro from Brandon - DataDive Intro
Here is a short video displaying the installation process
- Ensure you have an active Helium 10 account, and you are signed into the email that your team manager has subscribed you with.
- Visit our webpage - datadive.tools
- Download Chrome Extension
- Pin Extension to toolbar
- For your whitelisted account, make sure you have Helium 10 signed into this web browser and assign your name in the datadive settings
- The first time you load DataDive you will be directed to the subscription page, and you should see an enterprise subscription button to enable tool
- Next, there will be a few google authenticators to run through the first time
- The next step is important - you need to tick this box. DataDive needs to have access to your drives to store your sheets for you
- Allow permission to access your google drive to store the data, then select this template file
- Now your Chrome Extension can complete its process and produce your first sheet. The first time you use any processing in the sheet, Google will ask you for authentication.
Happy Diving - you're Done!
- Throughout the sheet, you will see these help icons. Alternatively, go to https://datadive.tools/ for a full library of Knowledge Base articles