Chrome Extension Tool User Guide
Your DataDive Menu and user options can be found by clicking the 'Pinned' DD chrome extension.
Which enables you to set user settings for the extension under 'Options'.
Whereas 'Manage Subscription' enables you to update billing details, and add/remove team members to your subscription.
3 Ways to Produce your ASIN 'Dive'
- Choose the number of ASIN's from Datadive's ASIN number list, this will automatically grab from the top of search descending the number of ASIN's you select. Eg if its 10, then the tops 10 ASIN's displayed on Xray will be the ASIN's produced in DataDive sheet
- From Xray manually select the ASIN's and then press 'Dive'
- Add ASIN's to your ASIN tray and then produce an Amazon URL page from this list by pressing 'Search on Amazon'
Note: For ASIN tray, once Amazon page is produced then use above option number 2, select all that appear in your x-ray screen and then press 'Dive'.
H10's X-Ray Behaviour settings
- DataDive provides you the option for Xray to automatically sort by sales (units) and remove sponsored products for you
- Additionally you can see ASIN's that have just been launched to decide to exclude these from your research sheet
- The remaining settings are set in-line with Seller Systems methodology, however the user is free to customize their settings.
Reset Options as illustrated to return to default settings