Data Dive Pricing Changes
Data Dive now offers three distinct tiers to choose from: Starter, Standard, and Enterprise, which are the latest additions to our pricing structure. Our goal is to help you determine the most cost-effective subscription plan that fully accommodates your usage. Data Dive subscriptions starting at $26 a month.
- Select 'View all tiers' to expand and see the complete list of available pricing options.
- Click the slider to make adjustments according to your needs. We also go up to 42,000 for the biggest enterprise users.
- The same applies to Rank Radar keywords, AI Copywriter tasks, and AI Product Brief competitors. You can make adjustments as needed with the respective sliders.
- Estimated usage is also displayed. These estimates are based on your trailing 30 days of activity in Data Dive.
- The estimated usage turns red when you choose a lower limit than your estimated usage value. In this case, you have the option to adjust the slider accordingly or to leave it as is in case you plan to decrease your usage of that feature in the future.
- If you set your limit slightly higher, you can ensure your estimated usage fits comfortably.
- If you wish to reduce your current usage, for example, if you've been using a certain amount and want to decrease it by half, you can adjust the slider to reduce costs. You can allocate your budget to any activity you prefer.
- For example, if you are planning a product development sprint, you can decrease the Rank Radar Keywords and then increase the Dive ASINs based on your specific requirements.
- You have the option to allocate your budget among these variables. Opting for the Starter subscription, the new entry-level plan will indicate whether your limit is reached.
Note: You have the option to disagree with the estimation we provide and make changes to your tier or level.
Monthly VS Annual Plans:
You can save 16% off any subscription by switching to an annual plan and get two months free. Use the toggle icon to switch between monthly and annual plans. Opting for an annual subscription will grant you an extra two months free of charge.
If you're not already a member of InnerCircle, you can toggle the "DataDive + Seller Systems Bundle". It grants you one seat in the Seller Systems Inner Circle, where members get a 33% discount on their Data Dive subscription. The Inner Circle seat itself is also discounted 33%.
For additional details, click on "About the bundle," and a pop-up will appear, providing more information about the exclusive 33% discount on DataDive and Seller Systems.
Elevate your Amazon private label business with our exclusive Inner Circle membership at a price of $7 per month. If you're currently spending $490 monthly at the base enterprise level, consider bundling Seller System Bundle and enjoy in-depth training and a supportive network of Amazon sellers.
This discount is the best deal you can get for your Data Dive subscription, and it's only available to Inner Circle members. Plus, paying monthly for your InnerCircle membership is only available via this bundle.
To know more about the complete feature list for each tier—Starter, Standard, and Enterprise—simply click on "Show complete feature list."
You can also see the organization usage in the Usage Dashboard and the detailed usage of each billing variable. This enables you to have precise control over your billing and allocate your budget to the activities that matter most to you.
Important Notice Regarding Inner Circle Discounts
We've noted concerns regarding the Inner Circle discount not appearing on the Data Dive subscription page when the Inner Circle subscription was purchased outside Data Dive (e.g. via sellersystems.com). Please be informed that the 33% discount is not automatically reflected during the subscription process but the correct amount will be billed and will be visible in the invoice.
If you happen to be charged a higher amount or have any concerns about the billing, we encourage you to reach out directly to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to optimize your budget / how to keep costs low:
Schedule a call with our team to get personalized assistance on optimizing your usage. Book your slot here: https://datadive.tools/tuning
Discover the following tips to keep your costs at a minimum while continuing to get the same value from Data Dive:
How to subscribe to the Inner Circle?
For more detailed instructions, click on the article How to subscribe to the Inner Circle.
How to switch to an annual subscription?
For more detailed instructions, click on the article How to switch to an annual subscription.
How to Shut off Auto Dives for niches that you don’t need to be kept up to date?
For more detailed instructions, click on the article How do I schedule and shut off a scheduled Auto Dive.
How to Pause Rank Radar Keywords that you're not interested in?
For more detailed instructions, click on the article How to Pause Rank Radar Keywords.